After hearing Professor Smith talk about how he looks back at photographs and posts on Instagram a collection of many different things, I was interested to reflect on my time abroad. This past summer as part of a Bucknell sponsored program I interned at an accounting firm in Dublin. I took over 900 pictures during the three months I was there and compiled them into an album but I never actually looked through the album. The first thing I put in the album was a video of my two roommates and me walking through our apartment excited for the summer ahead. It had a picture of us at a Gaelic Football game and touring a museum in Dublin that had bog bodies. I saw the videos I took at the Action Bronson and Gunna concerts that I went to. When I saw that I remembered that we didn’t realize that there are two Dublin Academies, one being the concert venue and the other being a school. We first took a cab to the one that was an actual school and sprinted for ten minutes so that we could make the show on time. I also had dozens of photographs from my visits to Barcelona, Dubrovnik, London, and Amsterdam. Looking back at these pictures reminded of so many fun and funny things that happened while I was there that I would have completely forgotten if I did not take photos. I was reminded of the awesome opportunities that have been afforded to me that let me have these memories. I reached out to one of my roommates who I have not spoken to since returning abroad and we reminisced about all the interesting things that we saw while abroad. This time of reflection was helpful in appreciating my time abroad and thinking about how important it is to explore different cultures.