Earlier in the semester we highlighted some of the habits that comprise an innovative character. The main ones involved child’s eye/hyper observation, embracing ambiguity, failing forward, and creative confidence. We have experienced a lot since that time with respect to our class and the overall situation. Take some time to reflect on which of the habits resonated with you and address some of the following questions:
- What role has one or more of the habits played in your life this semester?
- What have you learned about yourself with respect to one or more of these habits?
- Which of these habits come naturally to you?
- Which of these habits do you want to work on the most?
- How might you practice growing with respect to this habit?
Other thoughts with respect to building an innovative character?
Post your reflection and categorize as ‘Habits Reflection’.