On Friday, I went to my fraternities regional meeting for executive board members. The meeting we were attending was meant to improve ourselves so that our chapter could be bettered by what we learned. The ride to the hotel took a few hours so during the brief moments of silence in the car as we drove past the farms and wooded areas of Pennsylvania, I took time to reflect. I would put my headphones in to listen to music that calmed me and usually listen to when I study. I wanted to have a clear mind as I was thinking. As I looked out at the fast-moving landscape, I thought about what I could I do personally to better myself. I began to recognize flaws of myself that if corrected would make me a more a better and efficient person. Afterwards I realized that many things that I do like watching TV during the day rather than studying produces avoidable inconveniences such as doing homework later in the night rather than going to bed early. Putting things off during the day causes my future self to be annoyed with my past self constantly. If I finished my work early in the day the stress of school would be alleviated after my classes for the day were completed. This relates to inspiration because my reflection on myself has opened my eyes to being a more productive student and person. I have inspired and motivated myself to become a more structured and consistent person. On days, I don’t want to work out I may skip that day but now I feel that is a necessary part of my daily routine. These times of reflection motivate you to want to be better because you get to imagine how life would be with those flaws gone and goals reached.