In a quest to seek inspiration I decided that I would walk around campus and take in the wonderful sights Bucknell has to offer. I left my fraternity house and ventured towards the water tower and the new fraternity row. As I walked I thought of how pretty our campus is even on a gloomy day. The trees and open fields were reminiscent of the scene in the Sound of Music, I was very tempted to dance and sign. More seriously I enjoyed walking past all of the new buildings at the back of campus. The area was far less crowded and much quieter than other places at Bucknell especially where I live. I thought about how lucky I am to be able to attend such an exceptional school with regard to academics as well as its visual appeal. I felt a great sense pride knowing that I am able to say that I go to Bucknell. This inspiration that I felt made me want to utilize the many amenities that Bucknell has to offer including the countless academic resources such as the Writing Center and Career Center. I was surprised how much thinking can be done on simple walk when it is just you and your thoughts. I felt relaxed and had a much clearer mind after. I plan on walking more frequently to decompress from the stressors of school.